Keto is the new health craze sweeping America and people are trying to cut down on carbs. Even though it’s a good idea, cutting out all those carbs can have some side effects like fatigue or even brain fog. For that reason, we need foods that create an insulin response without any of the downsides. Luckily there is a solution: keto cinnamon bread!
This keto cinnamon bread is grain-free, gluten-free and low carb. It also has a delicious coconut flour crust that makes it the perfect snack for any time of day.
Romana Levko last updated this page on March 16, 2022. I earn money as an Amazon Associate by making qualifying purchases.
Go to the Recipe
Looking for a delicious accompaniment to your morning tea or coffee? Make this low-carb cinnamon toast now! It’s really delicious, vanilla-flavored, and has a beautiful cinnamon swirl in the middle.
This low-carb cinnamon bread is also gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and dairy-free with a simple tweak to the recipe. The greatest thing is that one slice of cinnamon bread includes just 7 grams of carbohydrates, enabling you to incorporate it into your diet without risk.
And if you believe a sugar-free dessert can’t compare to a traditional one, you’re completely mistaken. The reality is that it is not only tasty and sweet, but it is also quite healthful.
Contents Table of Contents
Is Cinnamon Allowed on a Keto Diet?
Without a doubt! It’s a terrific low-carb spice that you can use in your keto dessert without worrying about carbs. In fact, including cinnamon to your diet is highly recommended due to its many health advantages.
Here are some of the benefits of having cinnamon in your diet:
- It is well recognized for its ability to reduce blood sugar levels.
- It promotes digestive health.
- It might aid in blood pressure control.
- It has the ability to decrease inflammation.
- It has the potential to enhance heart health.
As a result, cinnamon will not knock you out of ketosis, but will simply help your health and diet.
Is Keto Bread a Good Way to Lose Weight?
Both yes and no. It all depends on the sort of bread you’re considering. There are several sorts of store-bought keto bread that aren’t just bad for you, but may even be harmful. If you purchase keto bread from a shop, be sure to read the label carefully to ensure there are no dangerous substances stated.
If you opt to bake your own keto bread (for example, this keto cinnamon swirl bread), you can be certain that it will be perfectly nutritious and beneficial to your weight reduction efforts.
If you enjoy this keto fast bread recipe, you’ll love this keto feta bread and this incredible keto bread for French toast.
What You’ll Require
You’ll need 12 healthy and easy Ingredients to create this keto cinnamon bread. When you’ve gathered all of your Ingredients and are ready to begin cooking, it’s ideal to measure each ingredient separately in a small bowl to make following the recipe directions simpler and to ensure you don’t forget a key component.
Here’s everything you’ll need to make this low-carb cinnamon bread:
- Remove the eggs from the refrigerator ahead of time to ensure they are at room temperature when you need them.
- Sweetener – I used No items found. for this one, as I do for most of my keto dessert recipes, but you may use any other low-carb sweetener you choose.
- If you don’t want to use coconut oil, replace it with the same quantity of melted butter.
- You may substitute any other plant-based milk or full milk for almond milk.
- Vanilla extract – I’m not sure why, but the combo of vanilla and cinnamon appeals to me.
- If you’re going to use almond flour, make sure it’s ultra-fine almond flour.
- Coconut flour – you’ll need both almond and coconut flour for this recipe (it will ensure that the cinnamon bread has a bread-like texture and stays moist at the same time).
- Baking powder is required for fluffiness and texture.
- Cream cheese – I know that many people avoid using cream cheese in their keto baking recipes, but it’s a game-changer in this case.
- Cinnamon – create your own cinnamon powder or buy ground cinnamon from the shop.
- If you want to make the frosting vegan, you may use organic heavy coconut cream instead of heavy cream; you can also use sour cream or cream cheese.
- Salt – believe me when I say that even a a sprinkle of salt makes a big difference when making this keto cinnamon toast.
The nicest thing about this keto bread recipe is that it doesn’t include any xanthan gum.
That concludes our discussion. You may continue on to the main step after you’ve prepared all of these materials.
Allow for full cooling before slicing and storing your keto cinnamon bread in the refrigerator. The bread may be kept in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Simply seal it in an airtight container, seal it in a ziplock bag, or wrap it in plastic food wrap.
This low-carb cinnamon bread may also be frozen. It will keep in your freezer for up to three months. Then, whenever you want to serve it, just defrost the bread pieces overnight in the refrigerator or in the microwave.
Cinnamon Keto Bread (Gluten-Free)
This low-carb cinnamon bread is also gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and dairy-free with a simple tweak to the recipe. The greatest thing is that one slice of cinnamon bread includes just 7 grams of carbohydrates, so you can easily incorporate it into your diet.
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 50 minutes
1 hour total time
12 slices per serving
Calories (kcal): 225
To make the bread:
- a dozen big eggs
- 12 cup powdered monkfruit sweetener (Lakanto)
- coconut oil, 3 tbsp
- 1 quart of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- a quarter cup of almond flour
- 1 cup flour made from coconut
- 1 tblsp baking soda
- 4 oz. room temperature cream cheese
- a sprinkle of salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cover the interior of a loaf pan with coconut oil.
Stir together the sweetener, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing basin.
Stir together the coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla essence, and cream cheese until a batter forms.
To make the swirl, mix the sweetener and cinnamon in a separate small dish.
Place half of the dough in the pan, spread it out, and top with the swirl mix. Then pour in the remaining bread batter.
Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
To prepare the glaze, whisk together the sweetener and heavy cream in a small dish.
Allow the bread to cool fully before applying the glaze.
Serve the bread sliced.
Calories: 225 kilocalories 11g Carbohydrates 7 g protein 18g fat 8g Saturated Fat 1 gram polyunsaturated fat 2 g monounsaturated fat 1 gram of trans fat 74 milligrams of cholesterol Sodium: 138 milligrams 47 mg potassium 6 g of fiber 2 g sugar 260 IU Vitamin A 1 milligram of vitamin C 114 mg calcium 1 milligram of iron
Cinnamon bread, keto, keto bread, keto dessert, keto friendly, low carb, paleo friendly Keywords: cinnamon bread, keto, keto bread, keto dessert, keto friendly, low carb, paleo friendly
“Cinnamon keto bread healthy life” is a recipe for gluten-free, low-carb cinnamon bread that tastes like a fluffy and delicious donut. The best part is that it’s also Keto friendly. Reference: cinnamon keto bread healthy life.
- keto cinnamon bread almond flour
- keto cinnamon raisin bread
- keto cinnamon bread in a mug
- lewis cinnamon keto bread
- keto cinnamon crunch bread